+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good morning!

The Forgotten Sorceress Synoptik is on a distinguished road Synoptik's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: synoptikal Steam ID: synoptikal Raptr ID: Synoptik

Default Good morning!

Or good afternoon, or good evening, really depends on where you are!

My name is Andrew, or Andy. I'm 24 years old and addicted to gaming. I am a friend of HanaLynn and UselessJack. My general preference is towards RPGs, specifically JRPGs. My favourites are FF4, 6, 8 and 9, also the Star Ocean series. I'm also an avid WoW player, and have several characters on EU-Arathor. I own a PS3, PS2, PSP, DS and Wii, so clearly a bit of favouritism towards Sony.

Anyway, that's enough from me. I'm sure you'll get to know me as I post elsewhere. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask.

See you around!

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Morning dude. Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Hello, are you a German/Austrian then?

Also, welcome to the forum.

Gamer IDs

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not actually. I'm Scottish by birth. I moved to Austria 4 years ago to live with my, then, girlfriend. I say "then" because she's my wife now. I met HanaLynn through my wife as they studied together, and met UselessJack through HanaLynn when they started dating.

A friend of mine made a joke about the Austrian move which I use on my profiles. Said "Scottish but you live in Austria. Does that make you Dutch?"

Anyway, that's the answer to your question.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Blimey. These Scot's get about don't they. I'll admit when you said you were friends with the others I just assumed you were Austrian. My bad!

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Hey there, welcome to the forums.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Ey up! Are we allowed another Scot? Doesn't it upset the balance a bit?

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

More Scots. Hells yeah.

Welcome to the forum mate. The more Scottish folk we get on this forum, the quicker we can claim independence and break this forum apart.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

I'unno. I don't particularly think that independence from Britain is a wise thing. But let's not get political, this is a gaming forum!

Glad to be around. Just sorting out my Raptr. Seemed like a good idea, so I joined up to it. I do feel like play time is missing from certain things though.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Oi Andy!

Nice to see you here, I already wondered when you'd show up. I'm sure you'll fit in nicely, just to be sure though, here are some survival tips:

Don't feed the Ed.
    Don't let the Ed you of his cage.
    Leave Jaffa cakes at the table.
    Accept Blucey as your only god.

Have fun

+ Reply to Thread