+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hi.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Just shit for me please. No games until 7th April, 44 days....

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Fuck that. Less explaining, more talking about games and shit.
    This, essentially.
    Like I told you last night, dwelling on your past shit doesn't help, and bringing it up helps less.
    What you're supposed to do is figure out your mistakes from last time, then apply those lessons to make sure it doesn't happen again
    Don't reopen old scars, no matter how tasty the scabs are.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Just shit for me please. No games until 7th April, 44 days....
    Trololololol.

I agree with Richie

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

God Ed for a minute there I thought you had turned into Toffer. Its usually him who goes around giving dodgy advice :p

@Jo, vengence!!

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

@Jo, vengence!!
    Bring it.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

God Ed for a minute there I thought you had turned into Toffer. Its usually him who goes around giving dodgy advice :p

@Jo, vengence!!
    I go around giving awesome advice! You're the douche who can't play games for another month at least so less of the back chat mister. Skyrim just turned up in the post XD Brand spanking new PC tomorrow to!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Last year, I wanted to post up a Flouncing Rule but Lorna suggested that it wasn't a good idea. I was just fed up with people flouncing away and then coming back, only to flounce away again... and come back. Here's how I look at it... if you announce your exit from a forum, you should stay away. If, as is generally the case, this turns out to be a somewhat hasty decision which results in a feeling of stupidity and you come back... then you change your ways, accept what you did wrong, and make sure you don't do it again. Flounce off once more and it's just too much, as Richie said on Facebook some time ago.

With that in mind, this would be your second chance on the forum as I don't think you've ever flounced off before. Distanced yourself for a few days, yes, but that's it as far as I recall. I have no problem with you being around; it's an open forum and I'm all for giving people second chances... as you know... but seriously... keep your antagonistic idiocy in check this time or I'll not only be bringing out the ban stick, I'll be driving nails into it and making my way to Cornwall to do the banning in person.

So... to recap:
    1. Don't be a twat
    2. Don't condescend to others
    3. Don't presume to be better than anyone else because, chances are, you ain't
    4. Brush up on your sense of humour
    5. Not everything is about you
    6. If it is, we'll tell you
    7. Remember Wheaton's Law

Anyway, I need to get back to work. I'm sure this isn't as painful as you expected it to be. If it is, take the stick out from up your arse as that may be the cause
    Last edited by Sketch; 23-02-2012 at 16:36.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

8. Never, I repeat, NEVER shit in your wok.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    8. Never, I repeat, NEVER shit in your wok.
    Christians everywhere should rejoice in the fact that Rich did not write your commandments.

*Edit, then again they would be significantly more interesting if he had!

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

No, that's not as painful as I thought Mark. Of everyone on here, your opinion was the one that I was the most anxious about. Technically I don't think I ever flounced off, still, because I just left without saying anything. But that's all academic, as I was doing it in my own head.

Anyway. Since the lynch mobs haven't formed and I see no pitchforks and torches, I shall take Richie's and Ed's advice and just try to pretend that the last six months never happened, at least in public, and talk about games and things.

I'm trying to work out why you'd even need a shitting in your wok commandment and I just can't... it's good to be back.

+ Reply to Thread