+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi.

Hybrid View

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Default Hi.

Jo gave me the idea for the thread title, indirectly.

It's been long enough that I thought it might be appropriate to post something here. Though really I don't know what to say. Or whether I should be saying anything.

So, hi.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Hey Sam, how you doing?

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Hay Preach
    Last edited by Toffer; 23-02-2012 at 00:22.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Why are people blaming me for stuff lately. This is like the third time this week!

Hey again Preach. How's tricks?

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Preacherman? Blimey!

Hiya

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Oh HAI there.

Welcome back.

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Well hello there.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I will admit, I'm not sure if my being here is a good idea. So I was hoping to try and gauge the reaction, though, with no small degree of cowardice I did so when I saw nobody was around on the forum at the time. A lot has changed since I've been away, I see. People I didn't expect to have vanished, which I genuinely didn't know anything about until last night. It feels odd. And on top of that, I didn't leave things with very much dignity when I myself vanished.

I'd like to try and make a place for myself here in the community again, if I can. I know with some of the people who are still here I will likely never achieve the degree of familiarity I had previously. If feeling is overwhelmingly that I am not welcome, then I shall leave again. But I do still have very fond memories of this place and of many of you, because when things were good they were damned good.

A lot has been going on with me lately. I won't get into it here. But it has forced me to reconsider a lot of things, especially my world view and my own behaviour over the last few years. I've not been particularly stable, mentally or emotionally, and that undermined things when I allowed myself to act like a wanker rather than deal with my issues properly. I apologise for that. I know I have said words to similar effect in the past, but I wish to be sincere.

I guess this is a long-winded way of asking for another chance, at least in terms of just being here and knowing people. I'm not completely reformed and I will slip, but I think it's worth trying, and things are slowly changing. I have no idea what may happen in the future, but I do know I will regret it if I continue to run away from my mistakes, and that was what was going on when I disappeared last year.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Fuck that. Less explaining, more talking about games and shit.

+ Reply to Thread