+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Something for the weekend?

Default Something for the weekend?

Yep, we all know that weekends are for masturbation, naff TV, pointing and laughing at religious folk, and gaming. So, on that note, what are you planning to get stuck into? Something old, something new, something borrowed, or are you shunning gaming and going for something 'blue'?

For me, I'll be getting stuck into Deponia, Lost Chronicles of Zerzura, and maybe Haunted.

Last edited by Sketch; 10-02-2012 at 14:57.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

You only masterbate at the weekends?

I'll be playing some stuff, not sure what yet. May be Warhammer in a sex dungeon. Tonight it will be Jagged Alliance. Bought it yesterday and love it so far. Hard as a hard poop though.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Any time is masta-time. Jagged Alliance does look tempting but I've got quite a backlog of stuff. Also got a GL article to tackle and another couple of games to review.

If Jagged Alliance is anywhere near as bloody hard as Commandos was then best of British!
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Not sure to be honest... probably should get to playing Pirates Of The Flying Fortress, plus I've been doing some ridiculous speed-runs on Borderlands (PC) with Pete. Idea is basically to not stop running. At all. Just have that "eyes on the prize" attitude and keep running at the enemies while we continue to shoot them in the face. Even last night, taking down Sledge, we didn't stop running around him in circles until his lumpy head hit the floor. That was fun.

But yeah, PotFF for sure and maybe work on a preview if I have time.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Who waits for the weekend to masturbate? When you need to take care of business, you do it right then!

This weekend, hopefully I'll get the last two achievements I need on Halo: Reach now that the Defiant Maps are playable again.
    Tumblr Twitter FaceBook
    3DS Friend code: 3480-2969-5247

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Catherine for me, so I'll have the time and the material for getting some personal time on.

Wait, no, I'm playing it with my girlfriend. That would just be awkward.
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Dungeon Defenders (it's so brilliant I might die) and Call of Juarez: The Cartel (it's gash!).

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Playing some more NFS The Run two more achievements for the main game and the dlc to play. The online isn't actually bad either. You still get some people who think racing needs to involve sideswiping you because you're driving better than them but once you're passed them you can concentrate on the road ahead.

May even be playing pool, in a real pool hall. The things you see outside the home.
    Last edited by The Rook; 12-02-2012 at 19:25.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Vittoria Agli Assassini PhantoM is on a distinguished road PhantoM's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PhantoM XI PSN ID: PhantoM- Steam ID: Asphyx1ateD

Probably gonna be running some Gears 3 ranked on the evenings when my usual 5 are online... if I'm not too tired in the afternoon from work at 6am I'll keep grinding out the last few VR missions I have on MGS2 HD. Can't take time out of doing them when I'm so close, though there are one or two that are so, so hard I'm unsure whether the Platinum is personally possible at this point.

Too big an MGS fan to give up easily, though. Plenty of rage quits ahead of me.

Steam: Asphyx1ateD | PSN: PhantoM- | XBL: PhantoM XI

Waiting for: Watch Dogs, The Division
    Currently playing: Day Z Standalone / PS4: FIFA 14 & Battlefield 4
    Latest Platinum & 1000G: Metal Gear Solid 4 / FIFA 13

Visit my YouTube!

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

This weekend was a non gaming one for me. Spent Friday night out for a mates birthday getting drunk (I was awake for a grand total of 23 hours that day).
    Saturday was spent travelling to Oxford to see my best friends brothers band at a Gig then go out for my best mates birthday there. That was by all accounts great but do check the Pissed off section later on where you can hear about the night in full and find out if I did actually get into a fight with someone.

Back home today and once I've spent a certain amount of time with the missus, written an article and ordered my new PC... I'll probably be playing Bastion / Battlefield 3 XD

+ Reply to Thread