+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kingdoms of I Am The Lawwww (Amalur)

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

The Dead Kel DLC is great. Well worth the points.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

If I ever get my copy back I'll get onto that. Oh and let me know when you want to fix that FIFA nightmare on your card!

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Shit, I forgot about that. Thing is that shit costs about 40 quid. Not only can I not afford it, I fucking resent giving EA the fucking money for such a mutant, bitch, whore, tag-wrecking, criminal-endorsing, shite-ridden so-called game. Plus I'd actually have to play the cunting thing. FFS! I wish the fucker would just max itself so I could just forget about the damn thing contaminating my profile.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    The Dead Kel DLC is great. Well worth the points.
    I'm just redoing it from today. I did another full run to get the 'Hard Mode' achievement and then did the latest dlc - Teeth of Naro so, after a further 122 hours of gamplay, I've decided to do Dead Kel again with the new character just for the hell of it.

The one with the words mcdoodle42 is on a distinguished road mcdoodle42's Avatar
    The deep dark recesses of my mind. Also, Nottingham.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mcdoodle42 PSN ID: mcdoodle42 Steam ID: mcdoodle42

I didn't think it would be worth starting a new thread when this one was (kind of) relevant, so has anyone else seen the first stuff about the Amalur MMO? If not:

Looks like a good start
    This post is sponsored by the phrase "Totes Emosh"

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I interviewed some of their devs back last November. They were keeping pretty quiet about it despite my questions for info! Looks good though.

Squirclebutt Xexal is on a distinguished road Xexal's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xexal PSN ID: Xexal Steam ID: Lord_Brightlegs

Multiplayer was probably the only thing I was left wanting in Amalur, I've never had an MMO in my life out of principle. But I may have to change my mind on this one!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I think the DLC is going to be this week's DOTW. Not sure how cheap etc etc but it works for me as I still haven't bought it.

FUCK! I've loaned it out to my gf's brother. BAH!!

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

All the DLC will be 50% off.

Cheers Tania
    Surely you can't be serious!

Gamer IDs

Typical.

+ Reply to Thread