+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday gaming nights?

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I'm going to be shitter than piss at Halo Reach but I'll play it because I love y'all and you feel that.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    I'm going to be shitter than piss at Halo Reach but I'll play it because I love y'all and you feel that.
    *manly fist bump*

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Believe me I wouldn't play that shit for anything less then you guys and one of Zero's famous blowjobs.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

I'd be up for some Burnout or Hot Pursuit but my XBL doesn't seem to want to stay connected for more than five minutes at the moment. Have a feeling it's my router but that means talking to Virgin Media to get a replacement which'll be like getting blood out of a stone.
    [Good Job Boots]

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Zero's spot on... the poll was giving people a choice and they'd vote, and then not turn up. It also meant that people who didn't have one game for vote for another and if it ended up in a tie then it would just fall to shit. I'd love to take part BUT our net connection is utter fucking wank cock as soon as it gets dark (which is going to make podcasting fucking interesting) and there's no way it'd be able to sustain a gaming session.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I'll be up for some Halo either vanilla Reach or anniversary or NFSHP as I haven't played NFSHP in a long time. I agree with the others in that if there are like 4 specific games and we alternate which ones to play each week I would go out and get the game to play on gaming night especially if there is more then a days warning of which game it will be.

Im fine with Gears 3 and Halo. Suppose I can start playing L4D2 again. Can't really stand that game anymore. Only really kept it cos my missus loves playing it.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I love that idea, really missed to play games with you guys. My Xbox was actually collecting dust lately. 4 games sounds good, if it's on a regular basis I might get Gears 3, haven't played any other games of the series, but if I like 3 I could change that.
    So yeah, I'm up for it

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Zero's spot on... the poll was giving people a choice and they'd vote, and then not turn up. It also meant that people who didn't have one game for vote for another and if it ended up in a tie then it would just fall to shit. I'd love to take part BUT our net connection is utter fucking wank cock as soon as it gets dark (which is going to make podcasting fucking interesting) and there's no way it'd be able to sustain a gaming session.
    Any reason it's cut out at night? General area use? Mine fucks up at night aswell generally.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

@Toffer - One of those will cost you more than you could possibly imagine.

@Mark / Ben - If the game nights actually pick up, i'm sure you will eventually be able to take part once the gods of the internet decide to let you.

Cool. So here is ma final proposal then for games night.

Every week of the month, Gaming Lives will play a game. Each Wednesday from 8PM - Late we play the game running that week.

Week 1 - FPS: Halo Reach - 16 players per game I think, if there are more players than we can accommodate then form run off games or take turns, whatever, played on first come first serve basis

Week 2 - Racer: Hot Pursit / Burnout - Not sure who has what or which is more popular, maybe a poll to see? I believe Burnout allows 12 players and Hot Pusuit was 10?

Week 3 - FPS: Left 4 Dead 2 - again probably the better one to play with more multiplayer options. 8 players per game. First come first serve, need more space, create run off games if possible.

Week 4 - TPS: Gears of War 3 - totally willing to switch this to something else if anyone has another suggestion. I think this is 12 player and 5 player horde mode.

Anyways thats the suggested idea I guess. My numbers may be off on how many people can play each game, google wasnt helpful and i've not played the games in a while. Another idea may be at the start of the month create a games night thread and post the date / game and let people sign up?
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

+ Reply to Thread