+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wednesday gaming nights?

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

Default Wednesday gaming nights?

Whatever happened to wednesday gaming nights and would anyone be interested in starting it up again? Or maybe having it on a different night?

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

We should really fire those bad boys up again..

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Here's the thing. I recently made a bit of an effort to get my guys doing our gaming nights again as Live's been shit for ages now and it's been really good. If you guys fire up some Burnout or Halo Reach (which I've inexplicably bought for some reason) gimme a shout.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I think if we started it up again, we would need to stop doing the poll thing and stick to one or two games a lot of people have. I think with the poll, folk were voting even though they wern't going to be there, eventually no one could be bothered. If its routine and you know folk will be playing Halo or whatever on a wednesday, I think people will show up regularly.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

I'm totally up for gaming nights to start up again.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

My Xbox library is limited BUT if it were a routine thing, playing the same game I'd go out and get a preowned copy or something. That said I've got NFS Hot Pursuit and that was always a laugh

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: None Steam ID: bear_1970_

OK so which games would people want to play regularly then?

Halo Reach, Burnout Paradise, NFS HP and something like either L4D2 or Red Dead Redemption?

I'm happy taking on the role of host if need be I've missed gaming nights! It's about time they made a triumphant return
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

2 games switch them weekly or 4 games one a week?

Halo reach
    L4D 1 or 2
    Hot pursuit
    Gears 3

Those are my suggestions I guess.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    2 games switch them weekly or 4 games one a week?

Halo reach
    L4D 1 or 2
    Hot pursuit
    Gears 3

Those are my suggestions I guess.
    Oooooo. I've got Gears 3 now, so that would be awesome
    Hot Pursuit aswell.
    If I really have to I'll pick up preowned copies of the others at some point. Even though Halo's only good as an example of the utter shit that is a bad game

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: None Steam ID: bear_1970_

The Halo Reach multi player stuff is a great laugh Toffer! Even if the solo campaign was iffy

+ Reply to Thread