+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The obligatory what's on your wishlist for the new year? (2012 edition)

Massive forehead The Sonic Mole will become famous soon enough The Sonic Mole's Avatar
    Leeds (but I'm originally from Leighton Buzzard)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Sonic Mole Steam ID: thesonicmole Raptr ID: TheSonicMole

Default The obligatory what's on your wishlist for the new year? (2012 edition)

It's a new year. What's on your shopping list?

At the moment I'm looking forward to the Euro release of Catherine and The Last Story, plus Bioshock Infinite.

"By the tits of my ancestors!"

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

This - Click Here
    [Good Job Boots]

Now that's an impressive list...
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Borderlands 2 has got my attention and apparently there's a C&C Generals 2 coming as well

Looked at Ben's link too and Diablo 3 looks goooood!

Massive forehead The Sonic Mole will become famous soon enough The Sonic Mole's Avatar
    Leeds (but I'm originally from Leighton Buzzard)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Sonic Mole Steam ID: thesonicmole Raptr ID: TheSonicMole

I forgot about Mass Effect 3. My confidence in BioWare has wavered a little but it will be great to finish the battle against the Reapers...

"By the tits of my ancestors!"

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    This - Click Here
    Seeing this list I remember that I really need a better PC... But yeah, that list is pretty good.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

2012:

hmmm... now you're talking. If the world's going to end I hope it's before Colonial Marines comes out. I predict a lemon. B'lands 2 for the same reason. Reason = 2K Games couldn't code their way out of a paper bag coated in reviewer piss.

That new Brothers in Arms looks like the game B'lands wants to be, so I'm picking that.

Command and Conquer fans have been shat on for as long as Aliens fans have so don't expect much from Generals 2. If it's good though: set knobs to stun!

Dad Effect 3? Looked meh TBH. More of the same but simplified from what I can see. Expect it to be 'quite good'. Still, a quite good ME is better than most other things.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    This - Click Here
    What he said: But if I had to narrow it down:

Max Payne 3
    Mass Effect 3
    Far Cry 3
    Bioshock Infinite
    Syndicate
    Thief 4
    Dishonoured.
    Hitman: Absolution
    C&C Generals 2

Those are the most pressing ones.

Engage Brain, Then Type joeydale13 is on a distinguished road joeydale13's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JoeyDale13 PSN ID: JDizzle13

I'm trying not to look too far ahead and scare myself with how much money i will be spending... so in the first quarter the three games that bounce off the top of my noggin are:

Mass Effect 3
    Kingdoms of Amalur
    Binary Domain

Every time I look at a new list, I see more stuff. Half the things on that RPS list, I had never heard of, but am now interested in.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

+ Reply to Thread