+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Happy 2nd Birthday, Gaminglives!

I haven't been part of the community for a long time but I've enjoyed every minute so far. Happy Birthday GamingLives

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Lorna: You rock my socks off. Nuff said.

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Superman, Batman? Ha! You can keep em! They got nothing on my big sis. Lorna is awesome beyond words and my pride and respect for her is off the charts.
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Happy Birthday GL

And big hugs to both Lorna and Mark I've seen first hand how much time and effort goes in to making Gaming Lives the superbly professional looking site it is and I can honestly say its fucking mental!

Hope the rest of the writers appreciate the sheer skill and determination that both Mark and Lorna show in making you all look (to steal a word from Ed) amazing! And that on top of their day jobs and trying to keep a business from going under. Many other places would just throw articles back at the writer covered in the e-quivalent of red ink and make the rewrite it, but M&L just get on and do what needs doing in order to keep the articles quality high but without losing the voice of the writer at all! It really is a mammoth task and often goes unnoticed.

Hats off to both of you guys! Many folk would have thrown in the towel by now and nobody could have blamed them at all! You've both stuck to it and have made a brand that is second to none in lots of peoples eyes!

Much love to you both! Hope you get some relaxing times over the next week or so! Fuck knows you both deserve it!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

[Good Job Boots]

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Well done for continuing on these last 2 years.

Celebratory hugs all round.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Happy Birthday! and thank to Victor for all those constant XBlive messages sending me here. Herres to you Mr 755:

+ Reply to Thread