+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Subscription Gaming - worst thing ever.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Default Subscription Gaming - worst thing ever.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ea-re...ported-tetris/

£2.99 per month subscription for FUCKING TETRIS allowing faster leveling up and DLC.

TETRIS.

DLC.

SUBSCRIPTION.

Did you buy Call of Duty Elite? If so, well done, you've opened up a fucking portal to the end of gaming as we know it. FUCK!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

When it comes to running servers for large scale games and funding future development. Fair enough.

Tetris can fuck off.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Yey! I opened a portal.
    I'm gonna open another and get that Tetris subscription...
    Wait... iOS? Fuck that shit!

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Love it. That's absolute genius. If anyone actually buys that, EA win because a) they get money and b) they prove that you can sell just about anything if you promise numbers getting bigger faster.

Also, they put the "log" thing into Tetris? Tetris Log? Isn't that just, er, leaderboards?
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

*Facepalm*

Wah wah wah.

If you don't like it, don't pay for it. Maybe you really like Tetris and want to pay for it.

Not worth moaning about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

How many people here pay for Xbox Live?
    [Good Job Boots]

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    Discussion over.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    Most of us. Huge difference though.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Most of us. Huge difference though.
    Is it really?
    Xbox Live: Money is exchanged for access to an online community where a number of games can be played with other like minded people.

Generic Subscription game: Money is exchanged for access to an online community where a particular game or group of games can be played with other like minded people.

All things being equal and not taking into account dickheads on XBL who are just out to grief you they seem pretty similar to me.

+ Reply to Thread