+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zazzle suck arse

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Default Zazzle suck arse

Well... my GamingLives t-shirt from Zazzle finally arrived. It was ordered on January 13th and has JUST been delivered... yes, it took them 51 days to send a t-shirt from the USA to Glasgow. I'm sure the pigeon was knackered, but it had disappeared by the time Lorna opened the door.

I wouldn't have minded so much if the t-shirt was actually decent, but it truly sucked. The quality of the shirt itself was pretty good - bog standard Hanes heavy material, so that was impressive... but the print quality... wow... the print quality was disgusting. I used to print my own t-shirts when I was in a band and it was all done with the archaic method of paper stencilling and a squeegee with a silk screen. Zazzle use the top of the range direct to garment printers at $25k per printer. WHY, then, was the quality so poor? Needless to say, I'll not be using Zazzle again... the length of time it took to produce my shirt only JUST trumps the length of time it took to get a Burnout Paradise postcard for Rook's birthday... which arrived more than a month later and was too shit to give as a present anyway.

The colour was all wrong anyway, the blue is ridiculously dark and you can't really see all the shading in the D-Pad like you can with the Spreadshirt one. The photos don't really capture how bad it is because I had to use flash, which made the blue brighter... but it's VERY dark in reality. The amount of missing ink is incredible, and the text is so blurred around the edges, it makes me think my eyesight has deteriorated further overnight. That may actually be true... but Lorna says herself that the text is blurred so I'm guessing it's not JUST my blindness!

If you'd like a look at the horrible shirt... please look below...

Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

That absolutely sucks. In recognition of the anger that they have caused, I have dissed the Dalai Lama on Twitter. Cause and effect. Zazzle produce a terrible T-shirt and I make the Dalai Lama cry.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Your a bad bad man Van.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Look, I have the perfect defense. If those half-naked hippies start shouting abuse my way, I'll just ask them to forgive me.

Problem solved.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

That really is shite dood

Just the kinda thing Fuck Off Friday was made for!

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Quote Originally Posted by Van-Fu San View Post
    Look, I have the perfect defense. If those half-naked hippies start shouting abuse my way, I'll just ask them to forgive me.

Problem solved.
    That doesn't work. At least, it doesn't work with Christians. If you want to try it on the Buddhists, let us know how it goes, but they do reckon they killed Bruce Lee.

I hate shirts like that, where the print either rubs off, or cracks up and looks awful. For it to have happened before it even got to you though is atrocious. I'd demand a refund.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Do you guys know Matt Lord AKA Karoshidrop AKA Lordstar? A few of our Peowwsters bought his shirts at Insert Coin 09 and they were great. He does custom work and is reasonably priced too. I bought one of Haggar (Final Fight) piledriving a shark.

You might know him from the Ready Up forums.

We got our Peoww shirts done in a hurry at some place down in Taunton. They came out great as well.

+ Reply to Thread