+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Saints Row 3

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I'll might wait til they're on sale.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Don't forget, for all those who bought the season pass, it's free! I've actually got to the point with the game where I can no longer just p1ss around and have to actually do the story and pray that it will keep me playing till febuary and the activities arn't too stressful to enjoy like the last one.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

You'll be fine. There's nothing too difficult in the game. Shout me if you need co-op help.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Must play 2... must get 3..

Thought the DLC was poor, extremely anticlimatic after playing the game. It's only really right at the end that you get anything good out of it.

Would have liked to have seen the three DLCs tie together into a mini adventure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

new DLC is out. Short, easy, occasionally funny.

I downloaded it and the Kingdoms of Amular DLCs on the same day. The Saints Row DLC took about an hour but was a little fun, wish I could have kept a can of saint's flow for a weapon type thing but alas no. For some reason the DLC made the last DLC reappear on my phone menu. The achievements were basically thrown at you - so not problem there and I ain't sure the dlc releases are finished yet but I don't want to spoil the ending for anyone by discussing it. Still playing the KoA DLC and feel like I've only scratched it's surface - a welcome break from playing ME 3.

+ Reply to Thread