+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Saints Row 3

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Cleared all the areas today. Still got a bunch of story stuff to do but I'm focusing on the toughest achievements now so that I can sail the story to the end.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I met the motherfucking mayor of Steelport last night

It was awesome!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1970 View Post
    I met the motherfucking mayor of Steelport last night

It was awesome!
    One of the best things EVER.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    One of the best things EVER.
    Hell yeah! I was gutted that my choices gave me a different Homie to what Lee got! I want the car his homie turns up in!

Gamer IDs

What did you do re:

Spoiler ->Killbain?

did you take the

Spoiler ->apocofist or his mask? Even though I had no need for the mask, I took it because it was the right thing to do!

Gamer IDs

What did you do re:

Spoiler ->Killbain?

did you take the

Spoiler ->apocofist or his mask? Even though I had no need for the mask, I took it because it was the right thing to do!

I think I took the first... mostly because after the frantic button pushing indicators popped up and I pushed before realising they were actually specific choices rather than further gameplay!

Spoiler -> That's how I missed out on getting the mayor as a homie and got zombies instead!

"It's like a helecopter fucked a plane!"
    Best line ever!

Gamer IDs

Review is up on the front page. Spoiler-free for your pleasure.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    "It's like a helecopter fucked a plane!"
    Best line ever!
    One of many in the game so far

Gamer IDs

Review is up on the front page. Spoiler-free for your pleasure.
    Am I right in thinking you can max the game without setting foot in multiplayer?

+ Reply to Thread