+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 6 - ish?

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Sorry, Author. Practice and it will all become easier. The main secret is really the ground pound. And making sure you don't get hit. That is how I was able to post 52,425.

Which has put me into first place for this combat map on my friends list.

Good luck to everyone else.

Edit: 329 in the world at this moment.
    Last edited by Van-Fu San; 07-11-2011 at 19:42. Reason: Edit for worldwide leaderboard update.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

And on a standard def TV no less. You bastard Vic!
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Vic! Damn you! Damn you to hell! We'll have our revenge. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow.... but Team Rocket Salad will have our revenge!

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Sorry, Toffer. Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory and all that. But like I said, the ground pound is the secret to a high score. Well, that and actually having the game, looking at my friends list and noticing a distinct lack of GLers on the Batman leaderboards.

Hoooooow Vic, how?!?
    I keep failing in the mixing of the combos, and gadgets...
    I fail so hard.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Van-Fu San View Post
    Sorry, Toffer. Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory and all that. But like I said, the ground pound is the secret to a high score. Well, that and actually having the game, looking at my friends list and noticing a distinct lack of GLers on the Batman leaderboards.
    Yeah I didn't get it and won't do till I replay the first. Just cause I want to really. Good luck with the challenge though Team Rocket Salad will make up the points elsewhere

Armored Tribes South Q is on a distinguished road South Q's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: South Q

Well, I guess it my turn to win for Team Q. Although my only concern is that I don't have a camera... and have limited amount of time on the game rental.

Gamer IDs

No camera? And no mobile with camera either? Don't worry. You're on my friends list, aren't you? Post when you have a decent score and I will take your picture for you. You know the score to beat now. Good luck.

52,425 damn you.

But ... challenge accepted

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I tried for about 2hrs yesterday and couldn't even hit my high score and my high score is only like 30k or something...bleh.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

+ Reply to Thread