+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 6 - ish?

Dibs the Wii version.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Team Rocket Salad has secured Vic's services for the cost of two points! None of us have the game I don't think!
    Team Rocket Salad actually secured Vic's services TWO MINUTES AFTER Team Meh secured him, according to the timestamps on my 'phone when he agreed to help us and the time on Twitter when he said he'd help you.

Ooooh this is going to be interesting
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Well... fuck.

I don't have that game. Ed, stop crying and go get a highscore.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I'll sit this one out.

It's not that I disliked what I saw of ArkCity at Eurogamer but that I'd rather perpetually piss liquid filth out of my mouth than play it ever again.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    I'd rather perpetually piss liquid filth out of my mouth than play it ever again.
    Any good then?
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

I'm in. I think that this time round, the scouts have seen potential, but not the finished article. The person that you really want to have on your team is Booyaxboy. That dude has insane skills. I am just a lowly 7th out of my own circle of friends. 31,205 so far. Let's see how I get on.

Last edited by Van-Fu San; 07-11-2011 at 20:26. Reason: Edit: Picture proof

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Oh! I double-booked myself? Apologies. Didn't realise there are two teams. But yes, the text from Team Meh came through before the tweet from Team Rocket Salad. Looks like Vice is part of Team Meh.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Go Vic! I expect big things from you bro! (not THAT thing, put it away!) Paying 2 points for your services is expensive

Gamer IDs

Okay. 39,410 points now. A few more points to go to beat the number one in my own leaderboard.

I don't like you anymore Vic.
    I don't understand how you're getting these high scores. I'm finding it so hard to get even close to 30k.

+ Reply to Thread