+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any PC gamers?

Commander of Awesomeness Japman is on a distinguished road Japman's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bigandsneaky PSN ID: bigsneakyninja Steam ID: jakezshadow

Default Any PC gamers?

Sup guys, long time no speak ^,^

Recently made the switch to pc gaming... anyone out there want to play some Team Fortress 2, Starcraft 2, GTA4 or Battlefield 3?

Jake

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Hey mate, do a fair bit of PC gaming myself but I don't play those particular games I'm afraid. Got TF, but haven't even played it yet. Fair few PC gamers here though, so you may be in luck!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

That will be mate. I'm a no for all of the above cept BF3. Name on Origin is CptToffer. I could REALLY use some support most of the day Monday and Tuesday if you're around It's better with an actual squad mate!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

ZeroMark23 on Origin man.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

Ahh, I'll add you both then! my name on origin is bigandsneaky.
    Wont be around monday / tuesday until the evening, at college unfortunately!
    And yeah, its so much easier in a squad with proper communication. It still astounds me how they left out in game voice!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I think you can set up voice through Origin. They probably thought that would be enough.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

I know you can make a party and have voice wit your friends. it just makes it awkward to work as a team when you go into a game by yourself. typing takes too long and leaves you vulnerable. and the in game command wheel is useless, as no one uses it or listens to it.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

I've got Starcraft 2 and TF2

Only SC2 installed at the moment out of them 2 though.

Other (multiplayer) games currently installed include: L4D2, Counter Strike Source, Dawn of War 2, Modern Warfare 2, Day of Defeat Source, Borderlands and Shogun 2.

Hit me up on Steam if you wanna play any of them user Blinky82. Apparently people have had trouble finding me on their as there are alot of Blinky's best way would to find me via this link and add me from there. For SC2 I'm Blinky (friend code 999) PM if you want my real ID address

Gamer IDs

Will do! I have l4d2 and CSS as well, need to install though

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Japman View Post
    Will do! I have l4d2 and CSS as well, need to install though
    I'm certainly up for some L4d2 dude.

+ Reply to Thread