+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steam Halloween Sale

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Default Steam Halloween Sale

So steam has a sale on. Loads of "scary" games on sale. Can anyone make any recommendations?

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Amnesia's in there. I'm scared to try it.

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Someone actually recreated First Great Western Trains for that games? *facepalm*

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Bought it straight away. £3? Bargain!
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Atomic Zombie Smasher isn't scary but is bloody excellent. Easily worth the money.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Atomic Zombie Smasher isn't scary but is bloody excellent. Easily worth the money.
    Saw that, remembered you creaming about it. Also saw that zombie survival game someone mentioned a while ago. I forget the name. Its the tactical one where you have to protect your wife from the Z's

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Saw that, remembered you creaming about it. Also saw that zombie survival game someone mentioned a while ago. I forget the name. Its the tactical one where you have to protect your wife from the Z's
    Project Zomboid! Not on steam I don't think?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Project Zomboid! Not on steam I don't think?
    Ahh it was Trapped Dead that I saw. Derp

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Ok I'd like to retract my statement about the Railworks 3: Trains vs Zombies DLC being a bargain and just make you all aware that it's shit.

-anticipates jokes about how I should have already known this-
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

+ Reply to Thread