+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No(money)vember

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Quote Originally Posted by The Sonic Mole View Post
    Really?! I think this has been one of the best years for games in a while.
    Well the only game that really had me excited this year was L.A. Noire, and every other new release I got (which consisted of, um, Duke Nukem Forever, Driver: San Fran, Dragon Age 2, Bulletstorm and Dungeon Siege 3) weren't really on my radar (well, Bulletstorm was).

It's probably mostly because I'm quite unwilling to pay £40 for a shooter when I don't play multiplayer, and that I can't get into the Elder Scrolls games. I'm sure the games will be fantastic, but I'll wait until they're £25 or less before picking them up.
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    I have much more experience in rimming though
    Lmao can't argue with that.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Skyward Sword is all I need.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

I'm just sticking to the one game. I've pre booked a midnight release of MW3 and have taken the following day off work. I intend to have finished the campaign by sunrise.

Modern Warfare are the only games I've bought religiously on release date and played before midday. I cannot wait.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

There's a few games I'll be getting this November.

COD MW3 / Assassin's Creed Revelations / Lego Harry Potter Years 5 - 7 / Saints Row 3.

Might get Need For Speed The Run and would get Uncharted 3 if I could get the Explorer Edition and thinking about Skyward Sword for the golg wiimote but then I still haven't played Twilight Princess. The Wii is little more than a plinth for my two Yoshi Kart figures.

I appear to have forgotten to add Skyrim to my list.
    Last edited by The Rook; 26-10-2011 at 19:48.
    Surely you can't be serious!

For me, Skyrim is the last nailed on game that I'll be getting this year. Gears and Batman were the other two of the big three I wanted, others have fallen short of my initial anticipation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Like a chump I've asked for all the big November releases for Christmas. I'll get one maybe two on my birthday (25TH NOVEMBER) but it looks like I'll have to wait before I get the majority of them.

I'm definitely getting Saints Row 3. Skyrim is on my Christmas list.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    I'll get one maybe two on my birthday (25TH NOVEMBER).
    Gazpacho soup day.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Fucking hell.

I'm playing the arse off of Dodonpachi. Am trying to rinse FIFA (one achv left). Saints Row 3 is dominating versus Skyrim in getting my attention. And any minute now I'm expecting Mrs Van-Fu to drop Bejeweled challenges on my face.

I need to be temporarily unemployed.

+ Reply to Thread