+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Week 4: Thinking with Portals

The only thing I can say is :O
    Those times are so close, go team awesome and team Xbox

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Well as I am about to be banned from the forums. I would like my parting words to be.... It's not over Team Awesome. I'll get you next time.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Sorry for failing you Team Meh... I blame Valve.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Bloody hell. I blame our laziness for our loss. We mentioned trying to drill down a few more of the times but we couldn't be arsed in the end. Congrats team awesome. Well deserved.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Bloody hell. I blame our laziness for our loss. We mentioned trying to drill down a few more of the times but we couldn't be arsed in the end. Congrats team awesome. Well deserved.
    This.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Me and ste were undecided if we should go back and eek a few more seconds out of each level. Imagine if we had actually shared our times through the week! It would have been incredibly close! (and time consuming with attempt 423 still .01 second outside the other teams time!)

I'll sort this out later tonight guys - had internet connection woes last night

Gah I forgot this again coz I was playing minecraft. sorry guys

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

One of us... One of us...

+ Reply to Thread