+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 4: Thinking with Portals

Hybrid View

Default Week 4: Thinking with Portals

Portal 2 Co-op Speed Run

This week you need to set the fastest over all time on the co-op Mass and Velocity board in Portal 2. You can play any version of Portal 2 you like but each time submitted must be from you and another team mate playing it together at the same time. It doesn't have to be the same team mates for every level or even the same platform for each entry. You will need a copy of Portal 2 though and the DLC - which is free

The Rules
    • The team who submits the combined fastest time wins.
    • Entries can be from the PS3, Xbox360 or PC
    • The time submitted must include any two members from the team
    • To qualify you must submit a time for all 8 stages
    • The winning team will win something round with a hole in the middle
    • Team captains will be required to submit the times by the end of the contest. I won't ask for pics because it is a ballache but if just one of your times is found to be incorrect by any other contestant you'll be disqualified. (so feel free to check up on each other)
    • I only want one entry per team and it must be in this thread i'm not coming looking (yes Ed I am looking at you) for it and the they must be in the format of:
      ENTRY FORM
      01 - [Time] [Players]
      02 - [Time] [Players]
      03 - [Time] [Players]
      04 - [Time] [Players]
      05 - [Time] [Players]
      06 - [Time] [Players]
      07 - [Time] [Players]
      08 - [Time] [Players]
    • Don't be a dick.
    • Lines close 10pm Sunday the 16th of October

If two members of you team don't own a copy of Portal 2 you may bring in a "Ringer" but you must say so and name them in this thread before hand and it will be at the cost of 2 Championship points.
    Last edited by justbiglee; 10-10-2011 at 01:10.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

This we can do.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    This we can do.
    *fist bump*

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

It might be because I'm on nights and this is technically the middle of the day for me but that all sounds confusing. Probably be fine when I read it in the morning. Sure me and Fitz can give this a go one evening

Sent from my HTC Desire

Aw man. This is gonna suck.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: None Steam ID: bear_1970_

Hmmm... I don't have Portal 2! Don't know if chief does either... or when Cuddles is back from hols! Could be a bad week for Tea-Meh :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1970 View Post
    Hmmm... I don't have Portal 2! Don't know if chief does either... or when Cuddles is back from hols! Could be a bad week for Tea-Meh :-/
    Ok, I may have this one for us then. Me and a mate are always playing this. I'll have to use him... And he'll damn well enjoy it!

EDIT!

Ok... I'm pulling a favor from him for the team. He's agreed to help.
    His gamertag is Elainiel. Here's hoping that we can remember how to do all the puzzles.
    Last edited by The Author; 10-10-2011 at 09:34.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: None Steam ID: bear_1970_

Nominating Author's mate as our ringer for this week! thanks Author and Elaniel! Do us proud!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1970 View Post
    Nominating Author's mate as our ringer for this week! thanks Author and Elaniel! Do us proud!
    I'll try my best man!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

If a PC player fails to win this consider yourself banned from the forums.
    [Good Job Boots]

+ Reply to Thread