+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 4: Thinking with Portals

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    If a PC player fails to win this consider yourself banned from the forums.
    Harsh but fair I feel

Are ringers even allowed? Clearly states that this should be a time with two team members.

BigLee: South Q hasn't got the game anymore, so do I sit on my ass all week and have another no show for our team or get in a ringer aswell?

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

ooooh bad bear, cheating!
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gilkes View Post
    Are ringers even allowed? Clearly states that this should be a time with two team members.

BigLee: South Q hasn't got the game anymore, so do I sit on my ass all week and have another no show for our team or get in a ringer aswell?
    read the bottom of the first post

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

^^^^ what he said

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    read the bottom of the first post
    Cheers, I missed it as it wasn't bulletpointed, my own fault for speed reading

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    If a PC player fails to win this consider yourself banned from the forums.
    LOLOLOL

Also... we have Portal 2 but only one copy on Xbox. I'd rather play it on PC anyway to be honest but a) I'm shit at it b) my workload this week is monumental and c) I've got two games to review this week so that'll take care of all my evenings... sorry guys
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Me and Elaniel just sprinted through all the test chambers twice, and it doesn't seem to want to record our scores.
    He just checked the portal 2 forums, and it seems that loads of other people are having this problem too.
    You may have to hold off this round until that bug is fixed.

:EDIT:
    Some people are saying it's taken their scores 24hours to upload. So I'll check again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    Me and Elaniel just sprinted through all the test chambers twice, and it doesn't seem to want to record our scores.
    He just checked the portal 2 forums, and it seems that loads of other people are having this problem too.
    You may have to hold off this round until that bug is fixed.

:EDIT:
    Some people are saying it's taken their scores 24hours to upload. So I'll check again tomorrow.
    It should give them to you at the end of each level - did for me when i tested it. just write um down

It goes past too quickly. Also I think if you allow that, people may cheat.
    In my opinion photo evidence is needed in this one, but the final time goes too quickly.

+ Reply to Thread