+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls

I'm not even that far. Im still on the area after escaping the prison. I go one way and skeletons kill me, another way and it's ghosts.

Massive forehead The Sonic Mole will become famous soon enough The Sonic Mole's Avatar
    Leeds (but I'm originally from Leighton Buzzard)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Sonic Mole Steam ID: thesonicmole Raptr ID: TheSonicMole

Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    I'm not even that far. Im still on the area after escaping the prison. I go one way and skeletons kill me, another way and it's ghosts.
    Go up the steps to the left of the bonfire at Firelink Shrine. The path is directly behind you when you first enter the shrine.

I've fallen in love with this game. I've never played a game where even the slightest progression feels so rewarding. Cracking stuff.

"By the tits of my ancestors!"

Armored Tribes South Q is on a distinguished road South Q's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: South Q

Rang the first bell and now I'm lost. I have no idea where I would go, especially when all the monsters in places other than Undead Burg have some sort of "I'm gonna rape you" mentality, especially the Ghosts in New londo Ruins. (which reminds me, I need an item to use so I can bitch slap them for their transparency.)
    Last edited by South Q; 10-10-2011 at 15:41. Reason: error

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    Im also stuck here.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Massive forehead The Sonic Mole will become famous soon enough The Sonic Mole's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    Im also stuck here.
    Head up the steps toward Undead Burg. Blight Town and the Catacombs are for much later in the game!

Undead burg was a bitch. I kept running into undefeatables.

Got really far into undead burg. Beat the giant pig, and a big knight. Got across a wooden bridge... Then got sniped. Repeatedly. GRAAAAAAGH!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I just shot of the tail of the red dragon, too bad I'm playing a hunter with not enough strentgh to wield the sword yet. I heard if you kill him you'll get 10000 souls wich is nice, but I don't want to know how many hours I'd sit there and shoot arrows at him.
    I'm really amazed by this game. Everytime I quit because I got killed by a giant monster or a stupid mistake of me, I come back just a few minutes later to continue. I don't know why, maybe they put virtual crack in it.

Edit: God damn, this sword is amazing, I famred enough souls to level my strength from 12 to 16 and now I'm dealing 139 damage with a one handed quick attack. Two handed heavy attacks result in a shockwave that deal even more damage. This game just got a lot easier.
    Last edited by UselessJack; 29-10-2011 at 16:39.

Gamer IDs

I made a decent bit of progress last night. Managed to kill

Spoiler ->Moonlight Butterfly

with the aid of a phantom witch. I also offed

Spoiler -> Havel the Rock

who menaces the bottom of the

Spoiler ->watchtower

in

Spoiler ->Undead Burg

I've now managed to find myself in

Spoiler ->The Valley of the Drakes

. Judging by how quickly I got my arsed kick there, I reckon I need to be somewhere else.

A magical game.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Yeah, the Valley Of the Drakes is hardcore, even for high level characters. And it's a special area as far as I know since you only get there with the master key.

+ Reply to Thread