+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 1: The Great Gamescore Challenge

Default Week 1: The Great Gamescore Challenge

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls may the first round of the GamingLives commence.

This weeks challenge is to score as much gamerscore as a team collectively in 7 days.

Current totals for each team are:

Back to the FUCKYEAH: 182775
    Tea-Meh: 171624
    Team FFS: 51538
    Team Awesome: 220482
    Team Q: 77011
    BigLee & the Baddies: 171036
    Team Rocket Salad: 235273

Which ever team scores the most between now and 10pm Sunday 25th September will win:
    For each member of the team.

The Rules:
    • Each member of the team with a gamertag needs to score at least 100 gamescore to have their total increase counted towards the teams total and be eligible for the prize.
    • Scores will be checked on xbox.com at 10pm on Sunday 25th September - So if you play offline make sure you update your gamertag by then.
    • The team who scores the highest will receive 10 points for the season, 2nd place 8 points, 3rd - 6 points, then 5,4,3,2,1
    • Any gamescore that appears from Avatar will be taken off the teams total for being a cheating bastard.
    Feel free to smack talk each other below
    Last edited by justbiglee; 25-09-2011 at 23:14.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

It's fucking on! We've got Richie "Whore Points" Harkness. He's going to have to worry doubly hard while I'm at Eurogamer!

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Also saying as you've said starting from now in the post, I'm taking it that it's starting literally from when this post went up and not midnight! Game time!

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    It's fucking on! We've got Richie "Whore Points" Harkness. He's going to have to worry doubly hard while I'm at Eurogamer!
    Slight problem. I already have all the points. Plus I'm at Eurogamer too.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Slight problem. I already have all the points. Plus I'm at Eurogamer too.
    Dammit. Fitz will be there to. It's all down to Lorna...

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Aw crap, just after I finish my great rush for 100k. There's about 6000GS down the pan.
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Just got saints row 2 yesterday, perfect timing! FUCKYEAH!

Good thing I've got so many games to complete.. Thank you short attention span. Now what to do first? LA Noire? Shadows of the Damned? So many to choose from.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by Ricass View Post
    Aw crap, just after I finish my great rush for 100k. There's about 6000GS down the pan.
    Am wondering what the official ruling would be on alternate gamertags?

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Ah, I only have about two days to get this done, what with eurogamer.
    Bring it.

+ Reply to Thread