+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 20+ Minutes of Skyrim gameplay

Default 20+ Minutes of Skyrim gameplay

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Currently being added to GL YT
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

Wow that looks amazing. I'm still trying to decide if I should buy the game on Xbox or PC, I know the PC version will probably look better then the xbox version and will be £10-£15 cheaper so maybe it's worth trading in uncomfortable seating for the cheaper and probably nicer looking version. Can't wait till this game comes out

Dragons!!!!!!!! I want 1 as a pet
    Last edited by FC360; 12-09-2011 at 16:50.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

When I say "currently" I mean "I started it hours ago and the first one has hung at 33% but I only just noticed".

I give up.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

I've had the same problem when uploading on the website which is really annoying I have found that live movie maker works pretty well at uploading.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I still think it looks a little clunky. Sword combat didnt really look like you were connecting with the target but maybe I just need the controller in my hand. I hope its good, wasn't a huge fan of Oblivion and this just looks to me like more of the same, but with dragons.

That said, dragon fighting is cool.
    Last edited by ZeroMark; 12-09-2011 at 23:29.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I never finished Oblivion due to it's size. The combat didn't look to bad, but did lack that "oumph" I was looking for. Time will tell, but it certainly doesn't look bad!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

I love RPGs so what I'm about to say probably makes me a very bad person. I'm really struggling to get excited by Skyrim, something about it just isn't clicking with me

Looks beautiful. Seriously doubt it will look anything like that on 360 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jocky View Post
    Looks beautiful. Seriously doubt it will look anything like that on 360 though.
    Actually those videos are apparently from the Xbox 360 version of the game although I'm a bit skeptical as it looks too good for the xbox 360 o.O

+ Reply to Thread