+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kevin Butler Returns

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    I Kevin Butler.

Also on a separate note HD DVD was rubbish.
    Wrong wrong wrong wronnnnnnnng, wrong wrong wrong wronnnnnnng.... HD DVD used a more meticulous compression algorithm so the quality of the image and audio was superior to Blu Ray even though they were smaller files. I have both Blu Ray and HD DVD and the latter blows the shit out of the former. Also, Blu Ray relies on fucking Javascript to power its menus, which is archaic at best and lame at the very least.

I suspect, being a man who knows his tech, you already knew this and were trying to get a rise out of me, or you were brainwashed from working at the Sony store for too long :p

But yeah Kevin Butler is cool

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I like HD DVD I always thought it was the better format but unfortunately studio's didn't think so. Is java really that bad? I think it's alright and works well when implemented correctly.

So Kevin Butler is a Sony thing, that explains why I've never heard of him, I don't really pay attention to sony stuff as I don't own any sony products.

+ Reply to Thread