+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: GamingLives Great Gaming Premiership

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    As far as I'm aware it's just a shit salad.
    It's also a flower called eruca sativa, don't ask how I know I just know it for some reason

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    And just as everything is drawing to a close, Toffer strikes with his team of pure awesome.

Team Name: Team Rocket Salad
    Team Captain: Chris "Toffer" Hartnup
    Team Member 1: Richard "Fitz" Fitzjohn
    Team Member 2: Lorna "Sketch" Reid
    Team Member 3: Richie "Peoww" Harkness

Xbox Live names: I'll get back to you shortly!

Here's your Treehouse.

Edit: All teams signing up in the wrong area should be deducted points with Terry Wogan doing the voice over
    Last edited by Rynstex; 17-09-2011 at 18:51.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Fucking love that team name!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    It would be poor form of me to take the credit. I just found the willing idiots to fly under its banner. The credit goes to the woman carrying your child, and I hope for your sake there is only one of them

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rynstex View Post
    Here's your Treehouse.

Edit: All teams signing up in the wrong area should be deducted points with Terry Wogan doing the voice over
    I really wasn't sure where to sign up. So I figured I'd just plonk it anywhere and someone would see it and then smack me about the head with a newspaper like a bad dog!

Gamer IDs

Xbox Gamertags:

CptToffer
    fitz0019
    SketchStone
    peacesquid

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    It certainly evolved from my original, unworkable-but-brilliant suggestion of Team Beatrice Arthur's Treatise on Darfur.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    It certainly evolved from my original, unworkable-but-brilliant suggestion of Team Beatrice Arthur's Treatise on Darfur.
    Personally I liked you're suggestion of Maiming Wives, but couldn't really endorse Domestic Violence.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Team Back To The FUCKYEAH:
    Jokesound
    Ricass
    UselessJack
    GearsCT

Right thats it lines are closed mo fo's this weeks challenge begins at midnight details in a bit

+ Reply to Thread