+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: It's Wednesday!

Sorry for not turning up. I got distracted by Bleach, lost track of time, and when I looked up, it was half 9; past my bedtime when I'm on early shifts.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Tis Wednesday again! I'll be online tonight so just shout if you fancy doing something multiplayerish!

If you don't, I'll be in the final throes of the mission sets on Halo Reach Bellendry! almost there... almost there...

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I'll see what my workload is when I get in tonight. Been too long since I joined you all in Xbox gallivantry!

Sorry... Working tonight.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Doubt I'll be around. packing for holidays!

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I'm working early this week, so I can't join in, but I'll go see a doctor tomorrow so maybe I can stay home for the rest of the week.

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I'm out tonight, I think I am anyway will find out in an hour. If I wasn't going out I would join.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1970 View Post
    Tis Wednesday again! I'll be online tonight so just shout if you fancy doing something multiplayerish!

If you don't, I'll be in the final throes of the mission sets on Halo Reach Bellendry! almost there... almost there...
    You fancy kicking about on Borderlands? I really could do with a distraction, although I'm also fine to just go on a mental killing spree myself!! I wanna kill spiders, I wanna kill Crimson Lance guards, I wanna kill fucking midgets and I wanna kill Crawmy.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

FUCK YEAH need a break from Bellendry on Reach lol

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    You fancy kicking about on Borderlands? I really could do with a distraction, although I'm also fine to just go on a mental killing spree myself!! I wanna kill spiders, I wanna kill Crimson Lance guards, I wanna kill fucking midgets and I wanna kill Crawmy.
    FUUUUU...

Why would you do that while I'm at work?!? You know I wanna kill Crawmy... And help your addiction.

+ Reply to Thread