+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: GooglePlus made me do it

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    It's insane, isn't it? I remember when tuna was considered a CHEAP sandwich filler, and now it's just getting more and more expensive. Also, why do people still call it "tuna fish" rather than just "tuna", I mean it's not like we have tuna dogs or tuna horses, is it? We don't say "oooh I fancy a bit of cod fish and chips tonight wi't mushy peaaaaas" or "a half dozen scallops, three halibut fish, two herring fish and a lemon sole fish please fishmonger".

Yes... I call monkfish "monkfish", but I've never heard it called by any other name, certainly not just "monk" except from pretentious types. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go and cook myself a nice piece of steakcow.
    Mark. Is that a nice piece of Steakcow smothered in tomato sauce?

I had my second ever steak last week. It was tasty

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Mark. Is that a nice piece of Steakcow smothered in tomato sauce?
    Get thee behind me Santa! You desecrate the steakcow with your talk of tomato sauce!

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Nom Nom Nom

^^^ Will be assassinated ^^^
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

Arsenic in the ketchup?

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Judo chop to the throat more like

Gamer IDs

I'm trained in the ancient art of Origami. Just bring it.

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Mmmm meaty steak and ketchup.

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

Gamer IDs

Me and you till the end Kat. I can see us on a mountain of corpses firing ketchup at people as they try and beat us to death with steaks and bottles of the finest steak condiments.

DIE NON BELIEVERS!

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    Me and you till the end Kat. I can see us on a mountain of corpses firing ketchup at people as they try and beat us to death with steaks and bottles of the finest steak condiments.

DIE NON BELIEVERS!
    I got your back bro *fistybumps*

Spoiler ->I had a delicious pepper sauce with my steak at my mum's wedding, it was gorgeous but given a lump of plain steak then I'll merrily dip it in ketchup *drool*

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

+ Reply to Thread