+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Kinect Club

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I know a couple people who are using and swear by the UFC one.

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

You could always ask Laura about stuff of that nature bud, you know how mad she is for anything like that for kinect. Shame Tomahh don't see it that way, thinks if you throw money at it it will just drop off lol only in surgery

Went with UFC in the end (thanks guys) early impressions are... It's good.
    Starts you off getting you to do some sit-ups and pushups before taking your Heart rate then it sets up your levels and suggests a training programme.
    I think my training programme is set to kill. I did my half hour session and I'm aching all over so I can only assume it's working.
    Control wise it's pretty bang on, any trailers and gameplay vids probably don't do it justice with regards to how accurate you need to be with your movements.

Only thing I can mark it down on is the stat tracking, it gives you an in depth list of how you fared in each session at the end of your programme for the day but as of yet I've not found that info in the menus to look back at. It does keep a track of caliories burned and your weight etc though.

Tis very clever I'm impressed just gotta see if I can keep it up.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    Went with UFC in the end (thanks guys) early impressions are... It's good.
    Starts you off getting you to do some sit-ups and pushups before taking your Heart rate then it sets up your levels and suggests a training programme.
    I think my training programme is set to kill. I did my half hour session and I'm aching all over so I can only assume it's working.
    Control wise it's pretty bang on, any trailers and gameplay vids probably don't do it justice with regards to how accurate you need to be with your movements.

Only thing I can mark it down on is the stat tracking, it gives you an in depth list of how you fared in each session at the end of your programme for the day but as of yet I've not found that info in the menus to look back at. It does keep a track of caliories burned and your weight etc though.

Tis very clever I'm impressed just gotta see if I can keep it up.
    Ack! Tempt-oh!

Woke up and I'm aching more, that can't be right.

Gamer IDs

We did warn you mate lol get back on it and carry on, the ache will subside after about a week or so

This might not be funny to anyone who doesn't know my step dad

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Great Scott!

lost a stone in my first month of ufc - which aint bad considering i skipped like 8 sessions or something

Gamer IDs

Regarding the vid of your step dad Lee.. i think it was funny you video'd him on the sly lol so it works out in the end
    Anyone caught doing something daft is always Winning!

+ Reply to Thread