+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Old Republic

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Default Star Wars Old Republic

I'm lost for words. I won't buy the game because I can't afford to get addicted to an MMO, but these two trailers look better then the three prequels combined.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/06/06/...public-trailer

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/06/06/...bjectid=816935

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Watched these last night. No idea why they don't make star wars movies of this quality. I imagine the cost is pretty high so we get stuck with the likes of the clone wars lol

I will be getting this, I will be getting addicted and will be pretty happy while I'm doing that.

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I'd love to buy it. But I'd loose my life to an MMO as I have little self control when it comes to Star Wars

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

You cannot resist the power of the dark side!

+10 geek points
    -1000000 girlfriend points
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    You cannot resist the power of the dark side!

+10 geek points
    -1000000 girlfriend points
    Add onto that

-1000000 Mortgage payment points
    -10000000 Job Points
    -100000000 Playing other game points

+ 5 Force Choke

Gamer IDs

Yeah but it't like + 50 bajillion fun points. So its a win anyway
    - Yer maw

Gamer IDs

Hey kids. Thread necro time. So the 20th of December is not far off and it seems Bioware are stepping up the guild fun and now preparing guilds for Pre-Launch of the game. So heres the deal. A while ago I created the GamingLives SWTOR guild page and only Jan joined cause he is cool and German and all that. So if you are going to try the game, have pre ordered or cream your pants at the sound of a lightsaber powering up you can join the GamingLives guild over here.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/172241/gaming-lives
    - Yer maw

Commander of Awesomeness Japman is on a distinguished road Japman's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bigandsneaky PSN ID: bigsneakyninja Steam ID: jakezshadow

Are the servers region locked? if so I cant preorder because I'm moving to australia straight after christmas, wont be much point in buying an eu account!
    had to cancel my wow subscription because of this, is impossible to transfer all my eu characters to a australian server /:

Gamer IDs

It wont be region locked according to Stephen Reid. Like most things though that may change.
    - Yer maw

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post
    Hey kids. Thread necro time. So the 20th of December is not far off and it seems Bioware are stepping up the guild fun and now preparing guilds for Pre-Launch of the game. So heres the deal. A while ago I created the GamingLives SWTOR guild page and only Jan joined cause he is cool and German and all that. So if you are going to try the game, have pre ordered or cream your pants at the sound of a lightsaber powering up you can join the GamingLives guild over here.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/172241/gaming-lives

It's true.

I'm awesome.

+ Reply to Thread