+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EA's Conference

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Default EA's Conference

That was much better than I thought it'd be.

Battlefield 3 looks incredible.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Battlefield 3 looks like it's about to chew up Modern Warfare 3, spit it out, then wipe it's ass with it. There's a game that's clearly one step ahead and it's not COD.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

BF3 needed less tank footage. They could have learned something from Ubi's GRAW3 footage which was killer.

ONE HUGE THING THAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT: Mass Effect 3 looked like a very pretty but very dumb cover-based shooter. I thought I was watching Vanquish for a while there. FUCK. THAT.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    BF3 needed less tank footage. They could have learned something from Ubi's GRAW3 footage which was killer.

ONE HUGE THING THAT I'M WORRIED ABOUT: Mass Effect 3 looked like a very pretty but very dumb cover-based shooter. I thought I was watching Vanquish for a while there. FUCK. THAT.
    Surly they won't ruin it. There's too much hype riding on it to complete ruin it at this point. If they just make it Mass Effect 2 with more conversations and Big Ben I'll be happy.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Don't forget Kinect!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I for one like the idea of using voice control in ME3. Still, you don't know pains in the arse till you try using voice control stuff with a Scottish accent...

Tried to use voice control on my phone the other day to play a song and ended up calling my boss.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Mass Effect 3 will be this generation's Deus Ex 2. Dumbed down for idiots.

+ Reply to Thread