+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft's E3 Conference 2011

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

Default Microsoft's E3 Conference 2011

So, uhh...

What did we think?

Bit too Kinect for my tastes, but I'd like to think they'll find a way to let you use all the voice commands via headseat like HAWX did.

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

I am a huge Kinect fan myself, but I suppose I love it because it means my son and I can do silly stuff together. I was also a little excited about some of the Kinect stuff for my own personal reasons and not just family related.

Liam just started playing Dance Central as well, so news of DC2 was great! I can just see me using his Bob the Builder plushie as an avatar for a game as well with that object scanning thingy the showed.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

I was shopping and missed all the cool stuff.
    Does anyone know when we will get the dashboard updatet?

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Terrible. If you don't own a Kinect there was nothing for you. Apart from Halo Snore.

Ubisoft are looking better.

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Quote Originally Posted by Van-Fu San View Post
    I was shopping and missed all the cool stuff.
    Does anyone know when we will get the dashboard updatet?
    Yeah its the 'Fall' dashboard update, so presuming Octoberish.

Microsoft are gunning heavily to become the set top box of the future, starting by using Kinect to become the Wii replacement machine. Kinect needs a fairly deep price cut to make that happen in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Hmm, Kinect is £79.99 with Kinect adventures at Amazon. Tempted, but will wait until some of the decent stuff starts arriving.

£60 with a decent game bundled would be the killer price point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

When I first saw the Star Wars thing last year, it was rails and meh. I think they have improved it and if it actually works like I think it works, it might be quite good. It did seem a little slow though.

Halo 4, yeah whatever, the kinect stuff was all cool and as someone who has a kinect, I think its good to see them actually doing something with it. Then again, most of that stuff looked rubbish. Fable Journey for example, zzzzzzzzz, another sports game, zzzzzzzzz, Disneyland, zzzzzz and the guy who made Brutal Legend makes a kids game, zzzzzzzzzzzz and fuck, updating and re-releasing Halo Combat Evolved. Meh. Should have just made a map pack with the original maps, I would have bought that.

So yeah, only two things that got me excited. ME3 cause I love a bioware game, nothing to do with MS and that dumb star wars rail game.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Armored Tribes South Q is on a distinguished road South Q's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: South Q

Same old shit! *clap clap clap-clap-clap* Same old shit! *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

It was a shame because I thought it would be the best show out of the three, but they're putting a lot of people off with their Kinect gimmicky gaming.

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Thanks, Etherfiend. I'll assume that there will be a beta and also a leaked version as with the last dashboard update. I'll snag myself one of those.

+ Reply to Thread