+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Microsoft's E3 Conference 2011

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Halo 4 could be great fun if it's done as well as Reach. Dozen of friends still own and play it which speaks volumes.

Minecraft vaguely got my attention.

Kinect stuff would be of interest if I hadn't traded it ages ago. It does not work as well as they portray it unfortunately. Overall I did get bored, really bored, but found it mildly better than last years.

If I can be arsed then I'll watch Nintendo, if only to see what this "new console" is about.

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Strange... I have never had a problem with the Kinect, I found it very responsive and easy enough to use. Even Liam has no problems with it... well... except for over excitement when he uses it and he ends up too far forward and the Kinect starts flashing at him to stand back.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

It's all down to your room layout I think. Our Kinect only works one player and you have to stand in this tiny little spot. And we have a pretty decent sized room. When some of the games boast 4 player mode and you can only get one person into the game, its a bit meh.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

I think I just creamed my pants. Minecraft for Kinect?

Looks like I have to throw out my bed to get some room.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Terrible. If you don't own a Kinect there was nothing for you. Apart from Halo Snore.

Ubisoft are looking better.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Halo 4 could be great fun if it's done as well as Reach. Dozen of friends still own and play it which speaks volumes.
    Maybe, but Reach isn't even a year old yet, I'd expect it to still be being played. Do people trade in games that quickly? Damn.

Reach wasn't like any other Halo game though. For one thing, I really, really dug Reach. And I didn't like the first 3 games at all. Playing as Master Chief and playing as Noble 6 were very different dynamics, with Master Chief there's no sense of danger or possibly failing at all. With Noble 6 you knew you were boned from the start, and it was a very different kind of game. As they have announced Halo 4 will be the first in a new trilogy, it's just going back to the same old bullshit Master Chief Saves the Universe Single-Handed affair.
    Last edited by The Preacher; 07-06-2011 at 23:43.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Halo 4 can do a triple back axel fuck flip over the moon for all I care. Same shit, different number on the end.

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I was waiting for a Halo 4 announcement along with a Halo remake announcement and was very happy when they mentioned them both woohoo. I haven't played the original Halo game in ages because 1. I sold my Xbox original and 2. My game disc is too badly scratched. I am looking forward to playing Halo using the Reach graphics

Minecraft kinda got my attention but I'm not sure about it as if I got it on xbox 360 I would be conflicted as to which 1 to play, PC or Xbox version plus I'm not convinced about it, how would multiplayer servers work on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Terrible. If you don't own a Kinect there was nothing for you. Apart from Halo Snore.

Ubisoft are looking better.
    I think I spotted I game I think I may like (Yep, vague as a release date)- Dragon Dogma as long as it plays ala Elder Scrolls and not Dragon Age. But yeah Kinect fanboy heaven. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there some more 'adulty' type Kinect stuff? Are they seriously gonna make that mistake? I recall the Wii doing a sequel for a popular capure and kill game - Manhunt I think and it just got bannage to the hilt. I'm not opposed to violent games as I'm sure walking up behind someone and pressing X or B at them won't hurt to much, but if you have to emulate violent actions physically in a video game controlled by Kinect and then included many parents abilities to actually notice age rateing on games and not buy them for minors..... can you see where is is going to be a problem?

+ Reply to Thread