1. Nintendo's celebration for The Legend of Zelda's 25th Anniversary will be either A Link To The Past remade or a Super Mario All Stars Anniversary type affair (ie, a bunch of the old games on a ROM on a disc).
2. Microsoft will announce more Kinect games than standard games, but will try and force hardcore franchises to Kinect in a vain attempt to justify it.
3. The celebration for the Halo 10th Anniversary will be a HD Remake or collection.
4. A new GTA will be announced with a completely overhauled and revisited Vice City and won't take itself seriously. With a Zombie mode.
5. Nintendo will finally announce a game that isn't based on an existing franchise, and it'll be available for launch with the new console.
6. The NGP will have a more ridiculous name announced for it, and will be more expensive than every console except the PS3.
7. In any of the conferences (I call Microsoft's), something will cock up horrendously (think last year when they struggled to demonstrate Skyward Sword, but worse).
8. Sony will explain why the PSN debacle wasn't so bad by getting Kevin Butler onstage. Bonus if he does it while doing battle with a representation of the hackers.
9. Sony will pretend Move didn't exist, and will move on to copy something else they've recently slagged off.
10. One of the GL crew will get to meet Shigeru Miyamoto, will get a picture and use it to make me eternally jealous of them.
I suggest we join forces and hug them at the GLHQ so Miyamoto's awesomeness will transfer from them and onto us.
10 predictions? I only have one. A release date for SWTOR!
Oh if you need 10 then, 9 predictions of me creaming my pants when I find out the release date of TOR.
Damnit, missed the cut off...Good luck every one :-)
i hope their are some good surprise releases,
will be surprised if im right as i just looked at my
games list and added a number to them :L
but some didn't count mw3 resistance 3 as
were already announced.
Last edited by Finchy; 08-06-2011 at 00:34.