+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Predict and Win

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    That'd destroy Lee!
    I know that, and you know that, but do you really think Pix would stop to consider that if he had a mind control device and knew Lee was in striking distance of Molyneux? Come on dood. Plus, it's quite funny to imagine Lee's reaction:

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Fallout New Hampshire... you have to forage around for truffles and your only weapon is a fencing foil
    I would so play that.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

1. Nintendo's celebration for The Legend of Zelda's 25th Anniversary will be either A Link To The Past remade or a Super Mario All Stars Anniversary type affair (ie, a bunch of the old games on a ROM on a disc).
    2. Microsoft will announce more Kinect games than standard games, but will try and force hardcore franchises to Kinect in a vain attempt to justify it.
    3. The celebration for the Halo 10th Anniversary will be a HD Remake or collection.
    4. A new GTA will be announced with a completely overhauled and revisited Vice City and won't take itself seriously. With a Zombie mode.
    5. Nintendo will finally announce a game that isn't based on an existing franchise, and it'll be available for launch with the new console.
    6. The NGP will have a more ridiculous name announced for it, and will be more expensive than every console except the PS3.
    7. In any of the conferences (I call Microsoft's), something will cock up horrendously (think last year when they struggled to demonstrate Skyward Sword, but worse).
    8. Sony will explain why the PSN debacle wasn't so bad by getting Kevin Butler onstage. Bonus if he does it while doing battle with a representation of the hackers.
    9. Sony will pretend Move didn't exist, and will move on to copy something else they've recently slagged off.
    10. One of the GL crew will get to meet Shigeru Miyamoto, will get a picture and use it to make me eternally jealous of them.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    1. Nintendo's celebration for The Legend of Zelda's 25th Anniversary will be either A Link To The Past remade or a Super Mario All Stars Anniversary type affair (ie, a bunch of the old games on a ROM on a disc).
    2. Microsoft will announce more Kinect games than standard games, but will try and force hardcore franchises to Kinect in a vain attempt to justify it.
    3. The celebration for the Halo 10th Anniversary will be a HD Remake or collection.
    4. A new GTA will be announced with a completely overhauled and revisited Vice City and won't take itself seriously. With a Zombie mode.
    5. Nintendo will finally announce a game that isn't based on an existing franchise, and it'll be available for launch with the new console.
    6. The NGP will have a more ridiculous name announced for it, and will be more expensive than every console except the PS3.
    7. In any of the conferences (I call Microsoft's), something will cock up horrendously (think last year when they struggled to demonstrate Skyward Sword, but worse).
    8. Sony will explain why the PSN debacle wasn't so bad by getting Kevin Butler onstage. Bonus if he does it while doing battle with a representation of the hackers.
    9. Sony will pretend Move didn't exist, and will move on to copy something else they've recently slagged off.
    10. One of the GL crew will get to meet Shigeru Miyamoto, will get a picture and use it to make me eternally jealous of them.
    If number 10 happens, can we join forces and plot to kill said GL crew member?

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I suggest we join forces and hug them at the GLHQ so Miyamoto's awesomeness will transfer from them and onto us.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

10 predictions? I only have one. A release date for SWTOR!

Oh if you need 10 then, 9 predictions of me creaming my pants when I find out the release date of TOR.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by Jokesound View Post
    I suggest we join forces and hug them at the GLHQ so Miyamoto's awesomeness will transfer from them and onto us.
    Seem's abit friendly, but ok! We'll do it your way... for now.

Engage Brain, Then Type joeydale13 is on a distinguished road joeydale13's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JoeyDale13 PSN ID: JDizzle13

Damnit, missed the cut off...Good luck every one :-)

Junior Member Finchy is on a distinguished road Finchy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Finchy17

i hope their are some good surprise releases,

will be surprised if im right as i just looked at my
    games list and added a number to them :L

but some didn't count mw3 resistance 3 as
    were already announced.
    Last edited by Finchy; 08-06-2011 at 00:34.

Wut? Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift will become famous soon enough Mr Swift's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GSG9 Swift Steam ID: Sam712

Who won btw??
    Can I explore your Pandora?

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

No one yet.

+ Reply to Thread