+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hunted: Demons Forge

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

It's not all bad. The promo t-shirt for the game that Mark and Lorna brought me back from PAX East is really nice, and hella comfy. No idea about the game itself, but they did do a very fine t-shirt, you can't say everything about it is bad.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

That's literally the only positive thing I could ever say about the game, is that the T-Shirt I got from being subjected to its horrors wasn't the worst thing ever.
    Otherwise, being subjected to that game made me hate life.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I don't understand, do you like it or not??
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Massive forehead The Sonic Mole will become famous soon enough The Sonic Mole's Avatar
    Leeds (but I'm originally from Leighton Buzzard)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Sonic Mole Steam ID: thesonicmole Raptr ID: TheSonicMole

I thought this looked like utter bilge too. Thing is everybody I know who has actually played it seems to think it's pretty good. I might take a look when it's dead cheap. Not sure who'll still want to play co-op then, mind...

"By the tits of my ancestors!"

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Lovefilm sent me this 3 days ago but I've been playing other things. Might dabble this weekend.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Get it on a console and yeah I imagine it would be a bit of a laugh. When I saw it, I read, "Expansive map editor included." and fancied some messing around with that. Turns out thats all ingame stuff where you put premade map sections together. On the PC it's a bit meh. Controls do not work well.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

My rental slags sent me this.

Diablo meets Gears of War but with shittier controls?

Sent back to Lovefilm with 0gs. Fuck that.

+ Reply to Thread