+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hunted: Demons Forge

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

It's not all bad. The promo t-shirt for the game that Mark and Lorna brought me back from PAX East is really nice, and hella comfy. No idea about the game itself, but they did do a very fine t-shirt, you can't say everything about it is bad.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

That's literally the only positive thing I could ever say about the game, is that the T-Shirt I got from being subjected to its horrors wasn't the worst thing ever.
    Otherwise, being subjected to that game made me hate life.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I don't understand, do you like it or not??
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Massive forehead The Sonic Mole will become famous soon enough The Sonic Mole's Avatar
    Leeds (but I'm originally from Leighton Buzzard)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Sonic Mole Steam ID: thesonicmole Raptr ID: TheSonicMole

I thought this looked like utter bilge too. Thing is everybody I know who has actually played it seems to think it's pretty good. I might take a look when it's dead cheap. Not sure who'll still want to play co-op then, mind...

"By the tits of my ancestors!"

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Lovefilm sent me this 3 days ago but I've been playing other things. Might dabble this weekend.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Get it on a console and yeah I imagine it would be a bit of a laugh. When I saw it, I read, "Expansive map editor included." and fancied some messing around with that. Turns out thats all ingame stuff where you put premade map sections together. On the PC it's a bit meh. Controls do not work well.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

My rental slags sent me this.

Diablo meets Gears of War but with shittier controls?

Sent back to Lovefilm with 0gs. Fuck that.

+ Reply to Thread