+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Project Zomboid

Commander of Awesomeness Japman is on a distinguished road Japman's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bigandsneaky PSN ID: bigsneakyninja Steam ID: jakezshadow

Thumbs up Project Zomboid

Has anyone played this game yet?

Purchased the alpha last night (similarly to Minecraft, you pay 5, 10 or 15 pounds and get unlimited access to the game through all stages of development), and so far I have been playing it for hours.

Essentially, it is a zombie survival rpg / simulation. You starts out with nothing and play a brief tutorial in which you must tend to your injured wife, and then you're off, exploring the city and trying to survive.

The game doesn't really have any aims yet, other than to survive as long as you can. And trust me when I say this is hard. If you get bitten by a zombie, you're inevitably infected, with no chance of a cure. What would you do knowing you're living on borrowed time?

If you're scratched, and you notice early enough, you have a short amount of time to bandage up and heal, before you become infected.

The game is just so realistic and fun!

Enough of me rambling on;
    RPS's writeup to give you a feel for the game: Here
    The official site: Here

Jake

Senior Member ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark is a name known to all ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Sounds good. Can't look at the links in work, but will check it out when I get home.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I hate zombie shit but this sounds like what a zombie game should be.

Tempt-oh.

Engage Brain, Then Type joeydale13 is on a distinguished road joeydale13's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JoeyDale13 PSN ID: JDizzle13

This is a quality game, The guys who are working on it write at Death By Robots every now and again. I'm not a massive Zombie game fan but this seems pretty different, it's about surviving, not being normal bloke who suddenly turns into a Zombie slaying super hero.

Zero's hero Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer is a jewel in the rough Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Just downloaded this today. First impressions are excellent. Will do a write up at some point. Only sunk an hour or so into it, but going to have a good explore of the demo tonight

+ Reply to Thread