+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Virgin Media problems again with Gaming!

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Default Virgin Media problems again with Gaming!

VM Forum

There is a problem connected with Virgin Media customers it seems when trying to play online. The problem started around 7.30pm (GMT) and it is affecting WoW, Xboxlive, PSN and a range of websites.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I've not had any problems with my XBox Live tonight. Maybe it's area specific. I've had the odd occasion when I can't get online with the computer but Xbox Live connects no problems.

Hope it gets sorted soon Knik.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

I am on Live too (GL Games Night) but can't get on Warcraft.

Gamer IDs

Virgin have now told customers - 7 Days before a fix, that makes it the 10th June.

That's just brilliant. How am I supposed to watch Live streams of E3 now??

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I've not had any problems today or yesterday, BUT I did have massive problems with them the week before hand. Internet kept dropping out and generally turning to shit every few minutes. They told me I had to do all this shit my end, which didn't solve anything. In the end It got to Tuesday and it just all started working again.

They really are the worst provider I've been with. Will be switching as soon as the contracts up

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

My connection has dropped out twice in the last few weeks for periods up to around half an hour. Other than that it's been fine. Mine is cable though and not ADSL.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I used to have issues with Tiscali years back, connection dropping or being unable to connect to anything other than their forums, which was fun. Then talk talk took over and the connection got better, but they started over charging by hundreds of quid.

I had always head Virgin were better, but after reading this it doesnt look like there is an ISP out there who do a good job. BT maybe? Heard bad things about them too.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I'm happy with Virgin Media. Other than some downtme for me last year there's not been any big issues.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Gamer IDs

We were with BT before Virgin and their service is worse than Virgin. (in our opinion)

Burnt Crumpets MoltenRog is on a distinguished road MoltenRog's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MoltenRog

For me Virgin Media isn't a sole problem, its just their technical support teams have either no experience in networks or computers at all or they were given the most basic training that explain how to turn on and off a PC and redirect a customer to the basic guidelines written on a laminated sheet in front of them.

1. Turn off your PC
    2. Pull out cables, wait a few minutes
    3. put them back in.
    4. ????
    5. No profit, Not our fault

I only pay for 20mb line one of their older services and i get a 12-13DL/1-2UPL but besides that the technical support team are just shit.

Whilst not playing wow i spent the day browsing shopping catalogs and looking at new junk to put in my PC.

The world has official ended with out my fix of world of warcraft
    Playing with fire will get you burnt, Playing with a volcano will send you back to the dinosaur age

+ Reply to Thread