+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: E3 e3 e3 e3 e3 e3

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Who the fuck is Dave?

Junior Member TeldurUK is on a distinguished road TeldurUK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Who the fuck is Dave?
    That would be me...

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

I would also add, new SWTOR cinematic trailer.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Star Wars Kinect
    Gears of War Kinect

Grand Theft Auto V
    Borderlands 2
    Civilization VI
    God of War

Too many rehashed Nintendo games

Spoiler ->Half Life 3

Also, it's interesting to note that the Apple conference is on at the same time as E3.
    [Good Job Boots]

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Hey Mark, be sure to bring me a souvenir, will ya?

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

@Ben, haven't Valve already said that they won't be at E3 this year?

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    @Ben, haven't Valve already said that they won't be at E3 this year?
    I don't care god damn it!
    [Good Job Boots]

Yeah, much as I want to see that... Valve said that they're not announcing any new games at E3.

So maybe they're doing it on Steam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

Oh I thought E3 would have wifi access around the whole area so you walk around holding up our phone and stream to the internet hehe, I have no idea what exactly happens with E3 *shrugs* All I ever see is ppl doing interviews, the live streaming of the presentations, which if your not going to do I'll stick to the 1 I watched last year if I can find the bookmark.

I see your point about the screen on a controller

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Quote Originally Posted by Jocky View Post
    The first news from E3 is only hours days away...

Has anyone got any knowledge or ridiculous predictions?

I think Microsoft will announce a Halo game for Kinect. Or an entirely new console.
    E3 was so boring for me last year as it contained very little on games that would really interest me and that's been reflected this year where, although I've bought and played new games, none of them have had me massively excited. This year I'll pay attention to anything related to the 360. Games I could get excited about are Batman, Saints Row 3 (cos I'm a gangsta bitch yo) and GTA5. Hoping that last year was just a duff one for my tastes and that this year has something that arouses my excitement a bit more.

Regarding a new Microsoft console, that's something I may be more open to next year, def not this. I think the 360 has lots of life in it but could do with some fresh new games. If a new console is unveiled then I hope it's able to support MMOs cos that'd be cool but no idea what technology that requires.

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

+ Reply to Thread