+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 e3 e3 e3 e3 e3

Default E3 e3 e3 e3 e3 e3

The first news from E3 is only hours days away...

Has anyone got any knowledge or ridiculous predictions?

I think Microsoft will announce a Halo game for Kinect. Or an entirely new console.
    Last edited by Jocky; 28-05-2011 at 19:03.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Um, what? I thought this was another fortnight away...?

How long was my nap this afternoon again?

Shit, got my weeks mixed up... Edit time!

The perfect crime...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

It's not another fortnight... we fly out on Saturday morning. In fact, this time next week we'll probably be landing in Philadelphia not long from now, getting ready to change flights to LAX. Holy crap it comes around quick.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

/heartattack

E3 is not until After the school holidays, I nearly died then thinking it was like tomorrow!

The MS press conference is in 8 days and 20 hours.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Yeah we got quite a scary email last night saying that they'd actually MAILED OUT our invitations... um... there's no way they're going to get to us in time so that was quite an odd thing to do. Failsafe is that we can still get in using our email invitations... so why do both?
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    Yeah we got quite a scary email last night saying that they'd actually MAILED OUT our invitations... um... there's no way they're going to get to us in time so that was quite an odd thing to do. Failsafe is that we can still get in using our email invitations... so why do both?
    I have no idea why they would rely on International mail considering THE INTERNET was created some many years ago. Fucking tards.

I'm very excited about this. Should be a great show this year hopefully!

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

The only things I'm interested in this year is to see what's been happening with this Halo Remake, hopefully it's there, and what this new Nintendo console is all about because I just hear weird stories about it that make me not want it, a screen on controller, when would that be useful except to maybe use it as a menu screen?

While you guys are there please please please check out the Halo remake if it's there and film some gameplay, I'd get on my hands and knees and beg but I wouldn't be able to get back up, why do ppl say hands and knees anyway? it's on their knees with their hands together begging

There'll probably be some surprise announcements that I haven't read about yet too.

Oh and will you guys be doing a live stream?

+ Reply to Thread