+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Jinx - Gaming Apparel Heaven!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

I just want to see an Elephant.
    [Good Job Boots]

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Hopefully I'll have lost some weight by then
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Fuck E3, but am still giving snaps to the elephant thing.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

we should all just go to the zoo

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Microsofts KINECT ZOO AT E3!
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

I get paid next Wednesday. New GL shirt then methinks

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

If anyone wants £3 off their next order with Spreadshirt... I've been given this SAME code three times when I completed an anonymous survey for them. Code is valid until October 1st... and I've used it twice already!

XZLDJ6
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Spanx. I used this just now for a tee. Gone for the logo across the chest.

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

I have a GL tee and a couple of others from Spreadshirt that Markuz prepped for me in the fat boy sizes Super happy with all of them!
    I am hungry, I am incorrigible, I AM BEAR!

+ Reply to Thread