+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Steak. It's meat Jim, but not as we know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    I know folks love steaks all rare and shit. Fuck that. I did a taste challenge one day. Tried a bit of a friend's medium steak. Tasted of fuck all. Texture like sponge or some shit.

Well done steak tastes like fucking steak, baby.
    Depends upon what kind of steak you're eating. I'm not big on filet or chateaubriand, I'm more of a rib eye man, which needs to be medium to get the flavour out.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Steak. Again. Just sayin'.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

+ Reply to Thread