+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Take a picture, it'll last longer

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I had a look and found these.

A very young me

My Hugh Grant pose and me mum

The moneyshot

Almost an entry into a photo comp

A favourite pic
    Last edited by The Rook; 09-09-2010 at 22:00.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Just a few from my phone, sorry the pictures are so big, I dont know how to resize them!

This is an actual shop somewhere in Sheffield

A running joke with my girlfriend. When the advert for this shampoo came on the telly I would also say "Knob" just before the woman said ends. I then went on to graffiti her bottle and send her pictures of it

This was a moment of genius that struck me while at work

Mario cake my girlfriend got me for my birthday last year

Me with one of them fake tashes, thinking about it I look abit like Mario in this pic. haha

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

..."very young" Rook and present-day Rook look exactly the same. Do you not age man?

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Looks like he's... THE HIGHLANDER!

So, thats pretty much THE picture of me and Hannah. The first, as she likes to call it, Myspace-Angle picture of us. She took it before we got together.

Thats a really beautiful picture of her. She was in sweden, visiting her granny.

Brother and sister of her. Tobias and Malena.

Her father. A really cool guy, good cook and jazz fan.

Thats me with Doug Walker. That Guy With The Glasses

Nine-Tailed Fox Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr has a spectacular aura about Zephyr's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Songbreeze3 Steam ID: Zephyr3333

Wow, congratulations Jack, she's gorgeous
    For he did not know / That beyond the lake he called home / Lies a deeper, darker ocean green / Where waves are both wilder / And more serene / To its ports I've been / To its ports I've been.

Gamer IDs

Damn, Tania's right dude... your lady friend there is extremely handsome. You lucky sod.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Me with one of them fake tashes, thinking about it I look abit like Mario in this pic. haha
    This looks like someone... and I can't place it. It's not someone I know, it's an actor... or a musician... I think. Now it's just bugging the fuck out of me and I'll probably look at it every day for the rest of my life while I try to remember who it is. Dammit man!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Quote Originally Posted by UselessJack View Post
    Her father. A really cool guy, good cook and jazz fan.
    Not trying to be funny here or a smart arse, but I GENUINELY read that as "A really cool guy, good cock and jizz fan" and was quietly stunned until I realised I'd just misread it. I don't have my glasses on, am sitting back in my chair, and have been working for 12 hours today... that's my excuse!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    This looks like someone... and I can't place it. It's not someone I know, it's an actor... or a musician... I think. Now it's just bugging the fuck out of me and I'll probably look at it every day for the rest of my life while I try to remember who it is. Dammit man!
    He looks like Bob Hoskins to me.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by MarkuzR View Post
    This looks like someone... and I can't place it. It's not someone I know, it's an actor...
    Reminds me of Basil Fawlty.
    Surely you can't be serious!

+ Reply to Thread