+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Take a picture, it'll last longer

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

This was me in Cosplay during a promotion for an old MMO at a convention that I organised... was a good year, almost 4000 people at one point during the long weekend!

Last edited by Knikitta; 23-02-2010 at 15:54.

A few Halloweens ago I cosplayed as one of the Raincoat Cult from Dead Rising. SAdly I cannot find any pictures of it, so you'll have to do this image.

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

fixed my pics, thanks Ryn

Gamer IDs

some silly pictures I took a while back. The bears were from when I was working in Wilkinson.

Last edited by pix3lboy; 23-02-2010 at 23:23.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

My new boxer, Archie. He was a rescued dog, 11 months old, used to be abused because apparently most people don't like all white boxers. No idea why. It can be awkward, because he keeps falling out with my 15 year old Springer Spaniel bitch who doesn't want to play at her age, and wants to have sex with him even less. Doesn't feel right to give him a pat on the arse when he used to get kicked around. When he goes out in the sun, I have to put suntan cream on his snout and ears and around his eyes, because the little pink bits burn. Any other pink bits however, I'm not touching, they can just sizzle. These didn't come out too well, he wouldn't keep still and the light is rubbish this morning on account of the rain outside. Also, I'm a crap photographer.

DSC00022.jpg
    So I ate your stuff and wrecked your living room at 6 in the morning... look at my widdle eyes and try to tell me off, sucker.

DSC00023.jpg
    No I will not look at the camera lens.

DSC00024.jpg
    Well, okay, maybe, just to pose. Because I'm more awesome than you are!
    Last edited by The Preacher; 25-02-2010 at 12:29. Reason: Fixed image size.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

awwwww.... cute! :biggrin: My brother's one has his tail docked! They look a little odd with a tail but nature's way is often best :wink:

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Dug.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1970 View Post
    They look a little odd with a tail but nature's way is often best :wink:
    It can on occasion be hard to remember that, when he's the perfect height to sweep cups and glasses off the coffee table, or to smack you right in the plums. We didn't get our Spaniel docked either, it's pretty damned cruel.

The Huggy One Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970 has a spectacular aura about Bear1970's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bearhugger70 PSN ID: bearhugger70 Steam ID: bear_1970_

A friend had a springer spaniel and ended up having to have the tail docked because the waggy little bugger kept splitting the end by banging it a hundred times a minute on absolutely everything!

What is quite amsusing though is seeing Charlie get excited and wag his tail!! lol It's a weird thing to watch

Gamer IDs

I've just been clearing out my old photos and organising them into proper folders

This would've been great if I hadn't crapped up the third shot

My nan's dog

bottle man

+ Reply to Thread