+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who let Sarah Palin design a video game?!?

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Default Who let Sarah Palin design a video game?!?

That's a joke, right? Seriously?

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

I hope the game has a cheat to let you shoot senators.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

Saw this today in my local game shop. Basically you go on safari to Africa and take pictures. What the f were devs thinking. 30 quid in the shop lol
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Sweet!

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMark View Post

Saw this today in my local game shop. Basically you go on safari to Africa and take pictures. What the f were devs thinking. 30 quid in the shop lol
    As daft as it sounds, it's suppose to be quite enjoyable from what I read / listened to ages ago.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

That was shown at E3 2k6. Genuinely.

As for Cabela's, I got an email from Amazon about that this morning. Genuinely.

Senior Member Mr McScabby is on a distinguished road Mr McScabby's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hippo in a Tree

More easy cheebles/trophies then... and with a gun too. What's not to like then lol

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

It's got a lightgun?!?! YES! If I hadn't just spent all my money on Portal 2/Resonance of Fate I would actually be ordering that as I type.
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I think Otis broke 1 of those guns on a episode of the gadget show a few weeks ago although I don't enjoy going around shooting animals I can see that it is going to sell big in some areas of USA they love their shooting there and having a game means they don't have to go out in the freezing cold. This kinda reminds me of Pokemon snap, don't ask me why it reminds me of that as I have no idea.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Pokemon Snap? What has going around photoing pokemon got to do with gunning down bears?

Actually, if this was Pokemon Hunts 2011 I'd be buying it... lightgunning a Pikachu would brighten up any day.

+ Reply to Thread