+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: PSN Outage

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

It's apparently back in America and Canada

Sexual Predator Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

We are getting it back today too apparently. Not had chance to check yet though.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

Coming back online in the UK as I type, along with Ireland and the Middle East.
    [Good Job Boots]

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

"Kaz says sorry" isn't the "Kaz commits seppuku" I wanted.

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Welcome back gesture:

Quote Originally Posted by NowGamer
    Sony's Welcome Back package details have been revealed, offering reparations for the loss of service due to the recent PSN hack.

PS3 owners will be able to claim any two of the following games:
    - LittleBigPlanet
    - Infamous
    - Wipeout HD/Fury
    - Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
    - Dead Nation

Additionally, anyone who also has a PSP account will be able to download any two of the following:
    - LittleBigPlanet PSP
    - ModNation PSP
    - Pursuit Force
    - Killzone Liberation

Alongside this offer, each PSN account created before the 20 April will have the following rewards:
    - 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers where the PS Plus service is offered.
    - Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.
    - For existing Music Unlimited subscribers, you will be given 30 days free subscription.

All this won't be available until the store is back up online. Also, PS3 customers in Germany will not be able to download inFamous or Dead Nation and will instead be offered Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings.

Similarly, German PSP owners won't have access to Pursuit Force or Killzone Liberation and will, instead, be offered Everybody's Golf 2 and Buzz Junior Jungle Party as part of their Welcome Back package.

Not only this, but Sony have announced that they intend to update the PlayStation Store "multiple times" a week to catch up on the scheduled content during the PSN outage, while additional and as-yet unconfirmed content is expected throughout the coming months.
    [Good Job Boots]

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Ohhh, I can get my dad into infamous then!

Gamer IDs

Me and Knik both have PSN accounts so means we'll be picking up 4 titles, which is kind of good seeing as we already own LBP. Way more than I expected in all honesty and while they are old games it's still better than nothing.
    [Good Job Boots]

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I really enjoyed Infamous so that's a great title to offer.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Gamer IDs

Wait, two titles each?
    Sweet, we can get like, all of those, then!

+ Reply to Thread