+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: PSN Outage

Well, 50 million PS3s sold worldwide....

http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/110415_e.html

So I guess the other 20 million are for those PSPGo owners
    Quote Originally Posted by Blucey View Post
    Putting a lime filling in a Jaffa Cake doesn't make it "spooky". Unless you're selling it to me in a graveyard. And I'm not in a graveyard you biscuit/cake/not sure selling c***. I'm in Tesco wondering why the f*** all the food has been replaced with masks and Haribo.

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

That assumes every console sold is connected to the service. And that every console sold was bought by a different individual. Sloppy fucking logic.

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

It also assumes that only 1 account per ps3 :p It's a free service so I would expect that their are plenty of multi users on them
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Gamer IDs

Even with multiple accounts on some consoles, 70 million my arse. There's just no fucking way.

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

But but but! The Aussies said so! They carefully and diligently research everything!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/busi...-1226044968831

To ensure the network’s integrity, Sony said it is currently rebuilding the service, which connects more than 75 million PlayStation customers over the Internet, letting them play videogames and chat together
    Edit: Is MK9 even out in Australia?!

Gamer IDs

Fine. Well then, I'm announcing here and now that I am a legitimate national news agency, and I'm reporting that it's nine hundred and ninety nine hojillion trillion billion people who are affected.

I'd still be more inclined to believe me than Sky News or The Australian.
    Last edited by The Preacher; 27-04-2011 at 16:40. Reason: Got the bellicose right, but a typo snuck past the sensors.

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

If Mortal Kombat is out then all the blood has probably been replaced with flowers and rather then finishing moves, the various characters now read poetry to bore the opposition to death.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Quote Originally Posted by Toffer View Post
    If Mortal Kombat is out then all the blood has probably been replaced with flowers and rather then finishing moves, the various characters now read poetry to bore the opposition to death.
    Oh, hey. Then they got the german version somehow.

About the entire thing, i really don't care. My PS3 has been stolen way back and I only used these prepaid cards if I wanted to buy something in the store. No real personal informations have been saved as far as I know.
    I would've expected that rather from Nintendo though.

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Makes me glad that the PSN constantly refused my card while I had a PS3. Still, sucks to have a PS3 at the minute, and there's no way that Sony will be able to recover from this unless they like, invent free energy or something.
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Gamer IDs

It'll be forgotten about before E3, thats the beauty of us Gamers. We're so easily distracted

+ Reply to Thread