+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sony Unveils Playstation Tablets

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

Default Sony Unveils Playstation Tablets

During a media briefing today Sony unveiled it's new Playstation Tablets

http://uk.gear.ign.com/articles/116/1164100p1.html

While I appreciate this had probably been planned for a while I can only really LOL in their general direction as I bet people care alot more about why the PSN is borked!

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

Playstation Tablet has no buttons? WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THAT THEN?

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Playstation Tablet? - personal details that MAY be comprised through PSN is hard enough to swallow.
    Surely you can't be serious!

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

You know this announcement is just a little bit of water to throw on the forest fires of nerd rage over the PSN being down. Not going to work Sony! Fix your shit!
    Last edited by ZeroMark; 26-04-2011 at 12:30. Reason: 3rd time editing this post, bah.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I just saw this story on the BBC. Thing is, they announced it as "Sony to launch ANDROID tablets". And the entire press release is about how they plan to take on Apple and the iPhone/iPad with the things. The only mention of gaming or Playstation branding is "some possible PSN integration".

One of these has to be misinformed, and I really doubt it's the Beeb, personal bias to one side.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13192354

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

These tablets look nice, well the S1 does the folding S2 looks plain weird. I like how sony products are starting to become playstation certified and it's also pretty nice as it means you don't have to buy multiple products to play Playstation games you can just buy 1 device to play the games I won't be buying 1 as they'll probably be expensive.

Anyone know if there a release date announced yet?

Sorry for replying to a old thread.

+ Reply to Thread