+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: TheGameCollection

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Quote Originally Posted by Knikitta View Post
    If I sell a kidney, or one of my children, is this worth £9.99?
    Or Yep.

I've had the chatpad attached to my controller permanently for a long time. It's certainly quicker for sending messages or entering 25 characters to redeem a code. Doesn't get in the way of how you hold or use the controller and the extra weight is not an issue. If you can adjust between using an Xb360 controller over a PS3 controller then you can adjust to Xbox 360 controller with chatpad attached.

I had a white one as that was the only colour available for a while but I bought the black one too, plus the keys are backlit (unlike my PC keyboard).
    Last edited by The Rook; 22-04-2011 at 10:40.
    Surely you can't be serious!

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

Hmm.... now I have to wait to see if Madonna wants to buy Liam or Jack!

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

I just have a USB keyboard sat next to the Xbox on an extra long USB extender - On the rare occasions I need to do any messaging I just grab and use that instead. I also use a PC headset as they are far superior (imo) in both comfort and quality to anything X360 only, plus the adapter for 2-jacks -> X360 it less than a fiver on amazon.

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

I am not fussed about the headset to be honest as I do not talk to anyone anyway - I just wondered if the keyboard thingy was worth it... never thought to plug in a USB keyboard.

Thanks Etherfiend! You just saved me £9.99 /hug

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Quote Originally Posted by etherfiend View Post
    I just have a USB keyboard sat next to the Xbox on an extra long USB extender - On the rare occasions I need to do any messaging I just grab and use that instead. I also use a PC headset as they are far superior (imo) in both comfort and quality to anything X360 only, plus the adapter for 2-jacks -> X360 it less than a fiver on amazon.
    There are actually adapters for pc headsets? Good to know, since the xbox ones are too quiet and uncomfortable for me.

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

Quote Originally Posted by UselessJack View Post
    There are actually adapters for pc headsets? Good to know, since the xbox ones are too quiet and uncomfortable for me.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Speed-Link-X.../dp/B0014BIQ32

Never at his post. Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex is a jewel in the rough Rynstex's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rynstex PSN ID: Rynstex Steam ID: Rynstex

It works perfectly too Only problem I have with it sometimes is that the headset has to be plugged in before I start up the console for it to be recognised, no big deal though and the audio quality doesn't seem to get effected either.

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

I don't get why are console games more expensive then PC games I would have assumed that as more people have a games console that can play games better then their PC that console games would be cheaper or around the same price, on that note wow 3DS for £216 what are they thinking? not even PCWorld have it for that much, the only 3DS game that's cheap there is super monkey ball 3D.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

@FC360 PC games are cheaper because you don't own the licence to the game. Next time you install a PC game take the time to read the licence agreement. You pay extra for console version as you are paying for the licence too. This also explains why the second hand market for PC games is non existent as PC gamers are not supposed to sell them on. Once again it says this in the licence agreement.

Senior Member FC360 will become famous soon enough FC360's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FC360D Steam ID: FC360

Oh right didn't think about the licence.

+ Reply to Thread