+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is this the right place?

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Welcome to the forums!

Burnt Crumpets MoltenRog is on a distinguished road MoltenRog's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MoltenRog

Such a great welcoming, my name is Joseph by the way, you can call me Rog or Roggy or just Joe, I don't mind as long as I get my morning cake and those complimentary biscuits.

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Welcome to the Forum RoggyRoggRoggensenRocks (Sorry, it slipped out of my hands there.). I bet you'll have lots of fun here, just make sure to provide the daily offerings to our gods/admins and you'll stay alive. What guild were you talking about?

Burnt Crumpets MoltenRog is on a distinguished road MoltenRog's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MoltenRog

Quote Originally Posted by UselessJack View Post
    Welcome to the Forum RoggyRoggRoggensenRocks (Sorry, it slipped out of my hands there.). I bet you'll have lots of fun here, just make sure to provide the daily offerings to our gods/admins and you'll stay alive. What guild were you talking about?
    Noice, I'm from Time to Die or Time to Live, I can't remember, I used to be able to hang out with a small gnome but i think I sent him away to play SWG, haven't seen him in yonks
    Playing with fire will get you burnt, Playing with a volcano will send you back to the dinosaur age

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

Fun fact: I am that gnome just can't come online right now since I am staying at my dad's home until next friday and I can't bring my pc with me. Good to see you here

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Aloha Rog

"Don't play with me,
    'cause you're playing with fire."

+ Reply to Thread